Friday, March 9, 2012

Christmas with our families

We celebrated early with extended family in Illinois (my aunt and uncle's house) where we had our second annual gingerbread house-making contest. Lise and I won this year (it helped that I had her on my team)!
They were all pretty creative!
The day after Christmas we spent a couple of days in Greenville with the Coling side.
Then we spent a few days in Ohio with the Snyder side. The kids always have fun with their cousins...
and aunts and uncles...
and grandparents...
and great grandmas!
Oh, and video games are fun, too!
Chloe is the newest addition to the family. This was the first time we met her! What a cutie!
I didn't get a picture of all the kids together. Nearly impossible this year. The one on the couch was the best I could do (they were staring at the t.v.), and we were missing the two youngest. Maybe next year! Although, there will be at least two more babies by then!

No comments:

Post a Comment