My brother and sister-in-law, Michael & Megan, had their baby girl on Valentine's Day (also my birthday)! She was five weeks early, weighed 4 lbs. 12 oz., and was 18.11" long. They named her Emmy Lou and she is as cute as can be!
She gave us quite a scare several days before when Megan was rushed to the hospital in an ambulance and the doctor was hoping to slow down the labor enough to give Emmy a few more days to develop before she was born. Through lots of prayers and one tough mommy, Emmy held off as long as they wanted her to, and Megan delivered on the 14th. Look how tiny she looks in her car seat and bassinet!
Emmy is eating well and weighed 6 lbs. at her doctor's appointment last week! 
Isn't she sweet? I know most of you reading this were praying for them during those five days before Emmy was born, calling or emailing to ask how she was doing. Thank you for your prayers! Praise God for this beautiful baby girl!
That's so fun that you two share a birthday! She's beautiful!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations, Nicole (and family)! I was JUST thinking how I needed to touch base with you and see how your sister in law was doing. I see she's doing very well. :)
ReplyDeleteI'm thinking your family has strong genes! She's a cutie!
ReplyDelete