Sunday, August 29, 2010

A Fun Week

We had a lot of excitement at our house this week - friends came over to play, we went to Botanical Gardens, the kids took care of our neighbor's hamster for a few days, and I got to see some dear friends at a baby shower!
On Monday, we got to see this sweet face...













And this one on Friday for a few hours... (he's holding the hamster, but it tucked it's head in right before I took the picture)



















And of course I get to see these sweet faces every day...








































Yes, it's on our dining room table!













And a great afternoon with friends celebrating a baby girl on the way! (Do you see the cute little puppy on the expectant mom's lap?)













And here's the cake that I made with the help of a friend who has taken classes on cake decorating (a LOT of help). Thanks, Onalee!

No comments:

Post a Comment