I went with three of my closest mom friends to Eckert's Farm this past week in Belleville, IL for some peach picking. Thankfully, it was one of the nicest days we've had in a while. You might be able to see in the first picture that two of the moms have their 8 month olds strapped to the front of them. And the third has her 2nd child due in October. They were troopers! The kids had fun riding the wagon and picking their own peaches (and we've enjoyed eating them all week).
You are SUCH a good photographer! The one of Elise reaching for the peaches on the tree is pricless. It could win a contest! :)
ReplyDeleteChristan
This makes me miss my mom friends in St. Louis.
ReplyDeleteAnd, if I had been with you, there is NO WAY I could have strapped my 8 month old to me... =)
ReplyDelete