So it's been a year or so since we have blogged (our old account no longer exists), and I figured it's time to start anew. Don't expect any lengthy or in-depth entries from me (or anything fancy, b/c I have no idea what I'm doing). I'll be happy if I can just be consistent in posting pictures and giving brief descriptions of them to share with our family and friends (especially b/c this stage in our kids' lives is SO much fun!). Here are a few from this past week.
The kids decided to wrestle in the front yard in their church clothes (Lise can hold her own).
Then we had a little story time in which Trigger (our 90 lb. weimaraner) chose to participate. I think he was hoping I would give him Teddy Grahams if he listened too.
Yay! Well, if it makes you feel any better, I post about twice a month these days. There's too much to do and I don't have the energy...lol. I go through spurts of being good and then not blogging at all. I love the pictures! Miss you guys!
ReplyDeleteHooray! I figured bloggy things out as I went along... and would love to help where I can. You certainly know that I don't regularly blog! Love that I can see pics of AJ & Elise! Miss you!
ReplyDeleteThe pic of Trigger is hilarious!! Love that you're blogging again!
ReplyDeleteYea! Glad you're back. Cosmo loves for me to read to him when I have time. He even wants to sit in my lap in our story chair in C's room. Sometimes this is how I convince C it is story time--he gets jealous. Works like a charm--though Cosmo doesn't weigh quite 60 lbs. so you might not want to try with Trigger.
ReplyDelete