Saturday, July 7, 2012

Summer Fun














The Cobbs came to visit for a day while they were back in town (they live in Alabama now).  So good to spend time with them!  The kids had a blast and this was one of the funniest photo shoots I've ever seen.
 
Showing off their missing teeth.

















 While the Cobbs were in town we got together with the Dankels, friends who recently moved back after being away for several years.
 











The kids went to VBS at a church near our house with a friend they met at CBS (bible study we went to in the spring).  Fun week!









 They earned coupons for free Sonic ice cream cones from the library.  Great motivation for summer reading!
 
Lise finally got a big girl bed.  Hello Kitty bedding, of course.  It even smells sweet like candy!  I didn't realize that when I bought it. 

 





No comments:

Post a Comment