Now they walk around the house singing, "Oh, where is my hairbrush?" and "I don't have a bellybutton." :) If you've never heard the songs, you should go to You Tube and watch one of the videos. Pretty cute. And mixed into the silliness is a lot of great lessons for kids on character issues and the love of God!
Monday, October 11, 2010
Veggie Tales Live!
The kids and I went to see Veggie Tales Live a couple of weeks ago. I just got these pictures off of my friend's blog (I didn't have my camera with me). They did the Top 10 Silly Songs. The kids were laughing and singing and dancing through the entire show. It was awesome!



Now they walk around the house singing, "Oh, where is my hairbrush?" and "I don't have a bellybutton." :) If you've never heard the songs, you should go to You Tube and watch one of the videos. Pretty cute. And mixed into the silliness is a lot of great lessons for kids on character issues and the love of God!
Now they walk around the house singing, "Oh, where is my hairbrush?" and "I don't have a bellybutton." :) If you've never heard the songs, you should go to You Tube and watch one of the videos. Pretty cute. And mixed into the silliness is a lot of great lessons for kids on character issues and the love of God!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I had never heard of such a thing! Jack would have loved this!
ReplyDelete